Undergraduate Open Days
Applicants for September 2014Our next Open Evening on Wednesday 3 September 2014, 5pm-7pm, is for 2014 applicants only. For this event please email your details, the course you'd like to apply for and the campus you'd like to visit to email@example.com to book your place.
Applicants for 2015/16
Book your place
- Saturday 27 September, 10am-2pm
- Saturday 18 October, 10am-2pm
- Saturday 15 November, 10am-2pm, Cambridge only
- Wednesday 19 November, 4pm-7pm, Chelmsford only
Can't make either of these Open Days dates? Take a look at our Future Open Day dates.
Our Open Days give you a snapshot of life here at Anglia Ruskin, and provide you with the information you need to help you make the right choice for your future.
What happens on the day?
- Meet our academics and attend a course or faculty talk
- Take a campus tour* and experience our city locations
- Tour our student accommodation
- Find out about our Student Union, clubs and societies
- Meet our Student Ambassadors and attend a Student Life talk
- Personal Statement writing workshops
- Student Finance talks and guidance
- Careers talks and guidance
- Speak to Admissions about how to apply
Follow us on Twitter @AngliaRuskin to be the first to know they're available.